This week the line “I will praise you in the storm.” has come to my mind several times. Things have gotten a little crazy over here with my work and the kids activities but I honestly don’t think our family is in the middle of a storm. But still the need to be thankful is a good things so today, I am going to be thankful!
- I am thankful for 3 children happily playing together outside on the trampoline!
- I am thankful for the bright sunny almost warm weather that we have today that is allowing Matt to work on my car.
- I am thankful for Matt, he is my friend, lover and partner in crime. He also is an awesome cook and not to bad at fixin things either
- I am thankful for God supplying not only a job that I enjoy but also the extra income we need through Matt’s website business.
- I am thankful for a church family that is encouraging and support but also very unique and different!
- I am thankful for being able to go shopping at Walmart and not have to count each penny as we spend it! I am still sticking to my budget but know that by choosing to pick up Oreo cookies and Cheese Doodles we still have money to cover our expense is a blessing.
- I am thankful for my parents, who continue to support and encourage me even as an adult.
- I am thankful for several freezers and a pantry full of food that is available to eat.
Care to join me?